Extensive refurbishment and modernisation to some large townhouses in the heart of Notting Hill, London, which form a charitable housing trust, caring for elderly ladies in need of assisted sheltered housing. Works involved both internal and external refurbishments to both buildings whilst the trust continued to operate with the buildings remaining fully occupied.
Refurbishments for Charitable Housing Trust
The Sheppard Trust
Items of work included:
- Internal fire-proofing upgrade works throughout the buildings to ensure regulation compliance.
- Carpentry and joinery repair, refurbishment and upgrade works throughout the properties, including 80+ doorsets.
- External masonry repairs including crack repairs and re-rendering works.
- General external repairs and cleaning.
- Complete external façade redecoration.
- Internal decorating package.
- External timber repairs.
- Various items of replacement external joinery.