Complete refurbishment and fit-out of over 12,000 square feet of empty office space into 16 separate studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. Located on Guildford High Street on both first and second floor levels. The premises was partially occupied and the access difficult.
High Street Apartment Conversion
Items of work included:
- Complete strip out and structural alterations
- Erection of new party and internal walls and ceilings
- Fire and soundproofing works
- Complete services installation including new incoming supplies
- New aluminium windows, doors and curtain walling installation
- New insulated roof finish across the whole parade
- Carpentry and joinery installations
- Bathroom and kitchen installations
- Works to communal areas including new staircase balustrading
- Refurbishment of existing Juliet balcony areas
- Complete decoration of all areas including external facades
- Finishes including blinds and curtains.