The conversion of large areas of void office space into 7 high specification apartments – a further phase of conversion works previously carried out in the heart of an up-market shopping centre in central Farnham. Whilst access was restricted and consideration for the public and adjacent tenants was paramount, project completion came one month before the official contract completion date.
Office to Residential Conversion
Items of work included:
- Extensive installation of new metal stud partitions and MF ceilings
- New services including plumbing, electrical, intercom and fire alarm
- Fire and soundproofing works
- Insulating, cladding and dry lining of all partitions and ceilings
- Steelwork installation/formation of mezzanine to maximise space usage
- Carpentry and joinery package
- Installation of bathrooms and kitchens
- Extensive finishes including floor finishes and bespoke spiral staircase
- Works to communal areas/stairways and complete decoration throughout.