Refurbishment and alterations to a disabled group home to accommodate independent living for 5 disabled adults with enhanced facilities such as hoists, automated doors and specialist bathing equipment.
Specialist Disabled Accommodation
Items of work included:
- Complete strip out and structural alterations
- New ceilings, new roof lights and eco-friendly insulation installation
- New partitions to form en-suite bath/shower rooms to all bedrooms
- Mechanical and electrical installation including new heating works and new lighting
- New aluminium windows and external doors
- Automatic door installations including sliding doors to en-suites
- Specialist hoist fitting
- New kitchen installation
- Complete new joinery package including door schedule
- Screeding works to en-suite floors and new anti-slip vinyl flooring
- Floor finishes throughout
- Complete redecoration
- Formation of decked external patio area with wheelchair access.